Fundamentals of Web Application Defence training course
Our one-day Fundamentals of Web Application Defence training course is a great opportunity for you to look at web applications through the eyes of the hacker.
You'll learn about insecurities, vulnerabilities and exploits that lay within web applications and how to use secure design and development best practices to eliminate these risks. This course will give you the confidence to reduce the risk of web applications for your business.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for developing, managing, testing or maintaining web based applications, or anyone with an interest in ensuring the security of their web presence, such as:
- Web application developers
- Compliance officers
- Technical managers
- Information security team members
- IT Managers
- Team leaders
What will I learn?
- Web application security
- Session management
- Data validation
- Information disclosure
- Code injection
- Cross site scripting
- Path traversal
- OWA SP Top 10
- Threat modelling
- Security methodology
How will I benefit?
- Gain an understanding of the best practices for web application defence
- Get the opportunity to sample our vulnerable web application – helping you put the theory into practice
- Gain insight into the insecurities, vulnerabilities and exploits that lay within your web applications
- Confidently identify and eliminate these new risks before they result in damage to the organization
- Comprehensive course materials
- Penetration testing toolkit
- Access to a vulnerable web application
- Certificate of attendance