If you would like to find out whether this is the right course for you, you can request a callback.
BSI, the business improvement company, and Cranfield School of Management provide a two day facilitated workshop enabling executives to develop a new approach to Organizational Resilience and improved leadership.We will work with you to resolve real business issues with a number of tools, techniques and strategies underpinned by world class research.
You will learn how to anticipate, prepare for, and respond and adapt to incremental change and sudden disruptions in order to survive and prosper. You will learn from facilitators who have experience as thought leaders, key influencers in industry and subject matter experts.
Read Hitachi Rail Europe's experience of the course here
For more information watch our webinar replay here
Who should attend?
- The programme is suited for senior executive, directors and those in senior leadership positions that have the need to respond to new challenges and opportunities as they emerge.
- Our delegates will be already good at what they do, they lead teams, they influence the culture and they get results
What will I learn
We will work with leaders to examine their individual organizations current strategic behaviour, to assess against the latest research and to identify opportunities, strengths and challenges that require changes in behaviour within their organization.
- What is Organizational Resilience and why is it important to leadership?
- Exploring the latest strategic tensions quadrant framework
- Reviewing your organization’s current perceptions of performance
- Identifying where to focus attention through personal and peer review
The second day examines the potential future positions of the participant’s organizations and how to lead as organizations evolve.
- What does your organization’s future resilience profile need to be?
- What does this mean for your organization?
- What leadership mind set is required to develop Organizational Resilience?
- Reviewing the changes necessary and the leadership actions needed to fulfil these
- Action planning and next steps through personal and peer review
How will I benefit?
Benefits for you
- Understand the evolution of Organizational Resilience thinking and its relevance to your organization
- Review your leadership practices and develop the mind-set to achieve the resilience in a competitive environment
- Learn how to use and apply the Strategic Tensions Assessment Tool to determine strategic choices
- Review how the dynamic and inherent tensions within your organization empower or hinder change
- Utilize 4Sight methodology to unlock potential change
- Take away leading edge tools and techniques that greatly enhance your strategic understanding of Organizational Resilience
Benefits for your organization
- Understand how to build and strengthen the overall resilience of your organization
- Map, analyse and assess the current strategic tensions in your organization
- Find the most appropriate approach to building and developing Organizational Resilience within your organization
- Explain, encourage and communicate strategic thinking initiatives to colleagues and stakeholders, to bring teams together
- Access to a world class tutor
- Course materials will be provided
- Full board accommodation at Cranfield University
- Lifelong access to Alumni benefits
Also included is Post-Workshop support
To ensure you deliver your action plan, your experts will continue to engage with the senior team through:
- 4 week Progress Review workshop via WebEx to help you overcome any initial blockers
- 12 week Progress Review (also via WebEx) - to track progress and ensure you are working through the issues effectively
Please note: the training is in three stages, all of which must be attended:
1) Introductory Webinar (prior to the workshop)
2) Two-Day Residential Workshop
3) Post-Workshop Webinar