IOSH Managing Safely for Non-UK Students
Managing Safely is delivered and tested online so managers never need to leave their workplace. A project is completed by the learner onsite and marked by our IOSH certificated consultant. Delegates who successfully complete the online and practical assessments at the end of the course are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely for Non-UK Students.
Managing Safely covers all the main health and safety issues, and includes a session covering the environment too.
Who should attend?
- The Online IOSH Managing Safely for Non-UK Students course is aimed at managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation.
What will I learn?
The course has eight interactive modules which include video introductions and an online video tutor, the modules are:-
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- IOSH Managing Safely for Non-UK Students certificate