Introduction to BS OHSAS 18001 Standards
Learn how to bring excellent health and safety management to your business by taking our Introduction to BS OHSAS 18001 training course. Get to grips with the principles of achieving the highest standard of working environment and understand legislation around occupational health and safety.
Working with our expert tutors, you will learn how to achieve operational excellence and better meet stakeholder expectations through BS OHSAS 18001: 2007. We will outline what it takes to put a robust health and safety management framework in place with a view to gaining certification.
Who should attend?
“An excellent course – practical and easy to understand. Delivery style and facilitating techniques were superb.”
- Anyone who needs to gain an understanding of BS OHSAS 18001
- Anyone involved in health and safety management
- Health and safety managers and advisers
- Quality managers, environmental managers and advisers
- Integrated risks managers
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and implications of health and safety management systems
- Gain an overview of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 framework and understand the benefits of managing your own health and safety system
- Establish the requirements of certification and how to implement these
- Learn about the next steps towards BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
How will I benefit?
You will gain 8 CPD
points on completing the course
You will be able to identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007
Gain an understanding of the implementation and certification process
Benefits to your business
A structured approach to health and safety management drives continual improvement through a formalised approach to the identification of legislation and hazards, the assessment of risks, the implementation of controls and the measurement of business processes. Through this Introduction to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 training course, delegates will be able to identify the key benefits of a structured health and safety management system. They will also be able to identify the benefits and requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and begin to understand the implementation and certification process.
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.