OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 Refresher for Previously Trained Auditors
Keep pace as an OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 auditor with our in-company Refresher for Previously Trained Auditors. And make sure your business reaps the rewards of excellent health and safety and environmental management systems.
We bring this course to your workplace to help you update and consolidate your auditing skills. Understand the latest developments in the OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards.
Refresh your auditing techniques and gain confidence in your role. Be able to identify opportunities for improvement through a carefully structured audit and consolidate your reporting skills.
Work with us and confirm your ability to audit to the appropriate health and safety and environmental management system standards. Strengthen your role as advocate for OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards and help your company achieve or maintain certification.
Who should attend?
- Existing OHSAS 18001 auditors
- Existing ISO 14001 auditors
“The course has given me the confidence to be able to carry out audits for my company."
What will I learn?
- Consolidate your knowledge of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Recognise how management systems in your business can be improved
- Understand the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Audit your management systems to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Refresh your knowledge of audit principles, practices and terminology
- Gain further confidence and recognition in your role as auditor
How will I benefit?
- Review and improve your environmental management system
- Review and improve your health and safety management system
- Achieve and maintain OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 standards
- Reduce risks and cut costs with integrated and efficient management systems
- Motivate staff with a safe and healthy working environment
- Encourage professional development and benefit from internal auditing expertise
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training