NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
The NEBOSH International General Certificate provides an excellent foundation in occupational safety and health, helping those who study it manage risk more effectively. It is based on international standards and is suitable for people in any industry sector, anywhere in the world.
No one is better qualified than us to deliver occupational health and safety training courses across the UK.
Gain recognition and respect for you and your business and build stakeholder confidence in delivering a safer working environment.
Who should attend?
- Anyone within a health and safety management or advisory role, including those with specific health and safety responsibilities
- Those looking to start a career in health and safety
No prior subject knowledge or training is required and you can be assured our ability to deliver a first class NEBOSH certification.
What will I learn?
A structured syllabus covers all aspects of managing occupational health and safety needed for the NEBOSH International General Certificate. The course is delivered in two modules of five days with practical tests and examinations that cover:
- Unit IGC1: Management of International Health and Safety
- Unit GC2: Control of International Workplace Hazards
- Unit GC3: Health and Safety Practical Application
How will I benefit?
- Take the lead in achieving and maintaining a safe working environment and share knowledge across your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s health and safety operations are robust and legally compliant
- Become competent in identifying work place hazards, carrying out risk assessments and investigating accidents
- Deliver effective health and safety policies and ensure contractors are compliant
- Become an expert adviser on all legal requirements
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence in health and safety practices that are nationally recognised.
- You will gain 88 CPD points on completing the course
- Optional One-day revision course: £260+VAT
- You will be required to complete two written and one practical assessment.
- A good working knowledge of the English language is required.
- Examinations are held at selected locations around the UK.
NEBOSH courses are delivered in partnership with RRC International.