Conversion to Occupational Health and Safety for Auditors
Extend your auditing expertise with our in-company Conversion to Occupational Health and Safety for Auditors and gain skills to audit to the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 health and safety management system standard.
Understand the principles of occupational health and safety management systems and the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007. Adapt your planning and reporting techniques and recognise your role in achieving an excellent working environment within your business.
Confidently prepare and manage your BS OHAS 18001:2007 audit – identifying opportunities for improvement and paving the way for optimum occupational health and safety management systems in your organisation.
This course is delivered on-site and adapted to your training needs.
Who should attend?
- Experienced management systems auditors
“An excellent course – practical and easy to understand. Delivery style and facilitating techniques were superb.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the role and principles of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 management systems
- Recognise the benefits of achieving BS OHSAS 18001:2007 within your business
- Outline all the requirements of achieving certification
- Confidently plan, manage and report on your BS OHSAS 18001:2007 audit
- Identify opportunities for improvement and help manage risks
- Gain further recognition and confidence in your role as auditor
How will I benefit?
- Ensure your health and safety management systems are legally compliant
- Achieve and maintain BS OHSAS 18001:2007 certification
- Motivate employees with excellent health and safety standards
- Build customer confidence in robust managements systems
- Encourage professional development and benefit from internal auditing expertise.
- Cut costs and save time with in-company training
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training