BS OHSAS to EMS Auditor Conversion Course
Take the lead on essential environmental commitments with our in-company BS OHSAS to Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Auditor Conversion Course – taking your BS OHSAS 18001:2007 auditing skills to new standards with ISO 14001:2004.
Meeting environmental responsibilities gives competitive advantage – and you may need to expand your role as BS OHSAS 18001:2007 health and safety auditor to help your business meet ISO 1400:2004 standards. We tailor our training to help you make a smooth transition to EMS auditing.
Our specialist trainers share experience of both BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004 – providing a practical overview of the differences. Recognise key environmental issues and identify opportunities for improvement. Understand the ISO 14001:2004 model as well as the legal and commercial impacts of non-compliance. And build on existing skills to audit to both standards with equal levels of expertise.
This course makes conversion simple.
Who should attend?
“The tutor had a sound understanding of principles with good examples."
- Occupational health and safety auditors who want to understand BS EN ISO 14001:2004
- Occupational health and safety professionals who want to expand their skills
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance and structure of ISO 1400:2004
- Gain an overview of key environmental issues and impacts
- Recognise how these can be managed effectively
- Understand the differences between BS OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004
- Confidently plan an ISO 14001:20054 audit and ensure legal compliance
- Extend your auditing skills and help your business meet environmental targets
How will I benefit?
- Ensure your environmental management systems are legally compliant
- Achieve and maintain the ISO 14001:2004 environmental standard
- Gain competitive advantage and customer confidence
- Benefit from increased internal auditing expertise
- Cut costs and save time with in-company training
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training