BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Management Briefing
Our in-company BS OHSAS 18001 Management Briefing provides senior managers with all you need to know about excellent health and safety management.
It is your responsibility to create the best possible working environment – so we will shape this course to your specific business needs.
Gain an overview of your management responsibility to deliver BS OHSAS 18001 standards. Understand the requirements of certification and the benefits it can bring to your business. Take a look at legislation and what this means – and be confident handling issues and managing risks.
Our trainers will deliver the briefing at your pace and at your convenience so you can build a culture of health and safety awareness in your business.
This course is delivered in-house and adapted to your needs.
Who should attend?
“Through BS OHSAS 18001 we have been able to formalise our health and safety management system. Our staff are now in a much stronger position to identify opportunities for improvement.”
- Senior management
- Company directors
- Heads of departments
What will I learn?
- Understand the role and impact of the BS OHSAS 18001 standard
- Recognise the benefits of implementing a health and safety system
- Understand your responsibility towards implementing BS OHSAS 18001
- Deliver best practice in health and safety management
- Become confident in this role and build a culture of awareness
How will I benefit?
- Be confident taking responsibility for health and safety in your organisation
- Be able to implement health and safety systems to BS OHSAS 18001 standards
- Understand the legal requirements and the implications of non-compliance
- Motivate employees and increase customer confidence
- Cut costs through in-company training
- You will gain 4 CPD points on completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training