ISO/DIS 45001.2 Implementing Changes Training Course
You should already be familiar with the differences in requirements between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/DIS 45001.2 by attending our ISO/DIS 45001.2 Migration course.
Discover how to implement the key envisaged requirement differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and develop a migration action plan.
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Learn what is envisaged when migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 45001 migration
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Specific new implementation requirements and factors to consider when implementing them
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
- What implementation could look like through examples provided in a toolkit
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key envisaged differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current management system
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using good practice guidance
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate