ISO/FDIS 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course
Learn how to audit the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/FDIS 45001.
Are you an OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day 'ISO/FDIS 45001 Migration' course with an additional day of auditing activities. You'll learn how ISO/FDIS 45001 is different to OHSAS 18001:2007, and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 45001 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to migrate to ISO 45001
You should already be an OHSAS 18001:2007 OH&S Internal or Lead Auditor. Lead Auditors will be asked to provide a copy of their Lead Auditor training course certificate as evidence of their qualification.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO/FDIS 45001 which differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Communicate OH&S specific requirements in ISO/FDIS 45001 that differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Plan an audit to ISO 45001:
- Establish that the scope and criteria for an audit are appropriate
- Prepare an on-site audit plan that is appropriate to the organization's context and processes
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits:
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
- Develop your ISO 45001 auditing skill:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage meetings and audit interviews effectively with top management
- Demonstrate the ability to follow audit trails with top management
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO/FDIS 45001
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 45001 audit
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Internal Auditors will receive an 'Auditor Migration' certificate; while Lead Auditors will receive a 'Lead Auditor Migration' certificate after passing an assessment
The Lead Auditor assessment is an end of course exam, designed to test your knowledge and understanding.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition, ISO 14001:2015 Transition, or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
All course information is based on ISO/FDIS 45001. By attending this course, you'll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you're fully informed of any changes from the current draft.