ISO 13485:2016 Auditor Refresher Training
Are you an existing auditor with knowledge of ISO 13485 wishing to update your audit programme in line with ISO 13485:2016? This course will refresh your auditing techniques, allowing you to prepare to audit against requirements.
With a transition period of 3 years, it’s important to get up to speed so you can ensure your organization is ready to comply with new requirements. Through audit scenarios, you’ll identify opportunities for improvement and build on your reporting skills.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in auditing an ISO 13485:2016 QMS, including Quality Managers, Consultants and Internal/Lead Auditors.
Prepare to audit your organization to the new ISO 13485:2016
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Auditing techniques to refresh your skills
- Audit principles, practices and terminology
- Changes to the requirements and their impact from an auditing perspective
- Developing an internal audit schedule and plan
- How these changes may impact your current QMS.
How will my company benefit?
- Make a smooth transition to ISO 13485:2016
- Refresh your auditing techniques
- Conduct effective audits against the requirements of ISO 13485:2016
- Update your knowledge of audit principles, practices and terminology
- Gain further confidence and recognition in your role as auditor
- Participate in audit workshop scenarios to apply the skills you’ve learnt.
- You will gain 4 CPD points on completing the course
- Course Notes
- Certificate of attendance