This two-day course gives you the knowledge and steps to implement a quality management system (QMS) in line with ISO 13485:2016. It’s suitable for managers or members of an implementation team.
Choose to take this stage of your learning journey in-person or live online in a classroom environment. You’ll learn how to plan, organize and schedule everything needed to define an ISO 13485: 2016 QMS, as well as how to implement it. You’ll also carry out a baseline review, specific to your own organization.
On completing the course you’ll gain a certificate and 16 CPD points. The training helps you to generate your own comprehensive course notes and will leave you with a thorough understanding of how to implement the ISO 13485:2016 standard.
How will I benefit?
- Understand and plan ISO 13485:2016 implementation
- Find ways to increase efficiency, add value and monitor supply chains effectively
- Take the first steps towards ISO 13485:2016 certification
- Gain a recognized certificate and 16 CPD points
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO 13485:2016 based quality management system
- Management representatives
- Implementation team members
On completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Define a ISO 13485:2016 QMS
- Identify the steps for defining, planning, organizing and scheduling necessary activities
- Implement an effective quality management system
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 13485:2016
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes