IATF 16949:2016 Implementation Training Course
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive Quality Management System (AuQMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AuQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on IATF 16949:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of IATF 16949:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AuQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
This course is also available as an in-company option. To find out more, contact one of our training advisors on 0345 086 9000.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of IATF 16949:2016.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an AuQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing IATF 16949:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of IATF 16949:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AuQMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a base line review of an organization's current position with regards to IATF 16949:2016
- Implement key concepts of IATF 16949:2016
- Implement key requirements of IATF 16949:2016
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AuQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better responses to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.