Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA) Training Course
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
This one-day course provides an overview of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), and the approaches used to analyse both attribute and variable measurements systems defined in the Measurement Systems Analysis reference manual.
Who should attend?
- Anyone supporting the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process especially those involved in gage design, process measurement and initial process studies to support new product and process introduction
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- IATF 16949:2016 Requirements Training Course OR
- IATF 16949:2016 Transition Training Course
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Identify whether a measurement system is acceptable for its intended use
- Identify the different sources of variation present in a measurement system
- Identify, stability, bias, linearity, repeatability and reproducibility
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Analyse both variable and attribute gages
- Conduct stability studies, bias studies and linearity studies
- Conduct repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) studies on variable measurement systems
- Conduct measurement systems study on attribute measurement systems using risk analysis methods
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the statistical properties of measurement systems
- Understand how measurement systems errors can affect the quality of the output data leading to incorrect decisions
- Understand the different approaches used for both attribute and variable measurement systems
- Understand the sources of measurement systems error
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.