ISO 9001:2015 Implementing changes
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Please note you must attend either ISO 9001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes or IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition as a prerequisite for this course.
Discover proven best practices to help you apply changes to the standard in your organization.
Are you involved in transitioning a Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day 'ISO 9001:2015 Transition' course with an extra day of implementation activities. You'll learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 14001:2015 Transition, or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
Do you audit ISO 9001:2008? You may also be interested in our one-day course Quality Management Systems Systems (QMS) Auditor Transition ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 .
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing this course
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Implementation toolkit
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate
Please note you must attend either ISO 9001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes or IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition as a pre-requisite for this course.
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.