ISO 9001:2015 Auditor Transition Training Course
Learn how to audit the key changes to ISO 9001:2015.
Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, but you'll also get a chance to practice auditing to the main changes in ISO 9001:2015.
Who should attend?
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015
- There are no formal prerequisites but delegates should have a working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the competence to audit an ISO 9001 management system
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an auditing perspective
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized training course certificate