ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Internal Auditor Training Course
An ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 management systems allows you to monitor Quality and Information Security across all operations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system’s performance. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s performance by assessing the management system in detail.
By doing this you can be confident that your framework remains effective and compliant – helping you to continually improve the way your business operates. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. Take the next steps in your journey to make sure your management system stays compliant, fulfils its potential and gives you maximum benefit.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising, of the ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 management systems.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001, and the key principles of QMS and ISMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our respective Requirements courses.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- The audit requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The application of the ISO 19011:2011 guidelines to auditing these management systems
Have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
Audit follow up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its management systems
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Identify conformity, non-conformity and improvement areas within the QMS and ISMS,
- Learn how to effectively inform others about the requirements of the management systems
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.