BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Integrated Internal Auditing
An ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 management system allows you to monitor quality, environmental and health and safety across all operations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system's performance. An internal audit allows you to assess your organization’s management system in detail.
Auditing is critical to continually improving your management system. As your business grows and evolves, so must the way you manage quality, environmental and health and safety – not only to maintain compliance, but also effectiveness. Internal audits help you to assess whether every aspect of your system continues to meet the standard. Internal auditing skills help you identify gaps in your quality, environmental and health and safety management – giving you the knowledge needed to close them and the confidence to continually improve the way you work.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS, ISO 14001:2015 EMS, and OHSAS 18001 systems
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001, and the key principles of their systems. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our requirements courses.
What will I learn?
- Purpose and benefits of a management system
- Awareness of the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identification of Annex XL Common Core Requirements and PAS 99
- Identification of the benefits of risk management systems and standards
- Identification of the principles of, and process for risk management auditing
How will I benefit?
By doing this you can be confident that your framework remains effective and compliant – helping you to continually improve the way your business operates. Take the next steps in your journey to make sure your management system stays compliant, fulfils its potential and gives you maximum benefit.
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate