ISO/DIS 50001 Transition Training Course
If you’re already familiar with ISO 50001:2011 but want to find out about the anticipated changes that lie ahead, this course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards, and explores the expected changes from ISO 50001:2011. It will help you identify gaps in your current Energy Management System (EnMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 50001 transition.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO/DIS 50001 which differ from ISO 50001:2011
- Communicate energy specific requirements in ISO/DIS 50001 differ from ISO 50001:2011
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key envisaged changes to ISO 50001:2011
- Identify how your current EnMS might need to change
- Learn about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Detailed training course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate