ISO 50001 Transition training course
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
If you’re already familiar with ISO 50001:2011, but want to find out about the changes in the updated ISO 50001:2018 standard, then this course is for you. This course also includes the ISO high level structure for management system standards and will help you to identify gaps in your current Energy Management System (EnMS), and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 50001:2011/2018 transition.
You need to be familiar with the requirements of ISO 50001:2011 and will benefit from reading ISO 50001:2018 before attending this course.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 50001:2018 which differ from ISO 50001:2011
- Communicate energy specific requirements in ISO 50001:2018 that differ from ISO 50001:2011
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the changes to the new ISO 50001:2018 standard
- Identify how your current EnMS might need to change
- Learn about transitioning your certification with BSI
- Detailed training course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.