Managing Cultures and Behaviours in Collaborative Business Relationships
The foundation for robust and effective collaboration relies on both the operating processes and the interactions of the parties involved. This two day course focuses on providing insight to the impacts cultures and behaviours have on performance, how to identify, monitor, measure and address both positive and negative behaviours.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for those who are or intending to be:
- Senior Executives Responsible (SERs) for the collaborative business relationship management system and/for those leading specific relationships
- Senior leaders and managers
- Relationship champions and managers
- Commercial teams that wish to develop collaborative relationships and solutions
- Personnel managers
What will I learn?
- Introduction to the impacts of behaviours
- The importance of relationships
- Corporate cultures versus cross functional operations
- Responsibilities of leadership
- Alignment of people, roles and tasks
- Impacts of processes and systems
- Conflict custom and practice constraining performance
- Power of communication
- Management of conflict
- Capabilities and competences
How will I benefit?
After this course delegates will have an enhanced understanding of collaborative relationships and the potential risk to success that comes from ignoring the impacts of behaviours, including the use of tools and techniques for identifying and managing behaviours.
Course delegates shall be given the opportunity and encouraged to apply the learning into their own business scenarios and work with others to build on experiences.
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy Certificate