ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management Systems Internal Auditor Training Course
If anti-bribery isn't managed correctly and effectively, it can have a significant impact on your organization's reputation, corporate governance, legal compliance and sustainable development. Our ISO 37001 internal auditor course can help you build the highly specialized skills and practical knowledge you need to assess your organization's management of all aspects of anti-bribery.
This innovative, two-day course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process. You will be taken through a structured programme stage by stage that includes a balance of theory and practice. Using a combination of collaborative, accellerated learning and practical activities you will gain an understanding of the key activities for auditing.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating anti-bribery management system internal audit activities within your organization
- People who are responible for auditing the anti-bribery management system within their organzation
The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of ISO 37001:2016 (as the requirements of this standard are not taught on this internal auditor’s course it is strongly recommended that delegates who do not have this understanding attend the one-day requirements training course).
We also recommend that you have an awareness of generic risk assessments and basic understanding of anti-bribery principles and terminology.
Some delegates on this course will have already attended our Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence course and Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS): Requirements of ISO 37001:2016 course.
We also recommend that delegates have an understanding of how their organization operates and the risk assessment approach currently employed in their organizations should one exist.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing; and the principles of auditing to ISO 37001:2016
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Initiate, prepare and conduct the audit activities
- Complete the audit
- Perform audit follow-up activities
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Nurture the skillset you need to be an internal auditor and bring added value to the internal audit process
- Enable your organization to remain conformant to the international standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ISO 37001)
- Develop the skills to deliver internal audits for your organization and improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- This course qualifies you for stage 1 of the BSI Registered Auditor