BCS Certificate in Information Security Management Principles
Fulfil your potential with an BCS Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CiISMP). Work with our BCS (formerly ISEB) experts to gain vital knowledge of delivering effective information security management.
Designed for information security professionals, the CiISMP course will help you define your business case for information security through better risk assessment and management. You will establish your role within your organisation and gain recognition as an BCS qualified professional.
Learn to deliver an ISMS that takes into account all business needs, policies and procedures and ensure ISO and legal compliance by raising information security awareness across your organisation.
Who should attend?
“The course tutor undertook the course with enthusiasm, and allowed each group member to provide input.”
- Anyone working in information security management
- IT managers, security or systems administrators and internal auditors
- Those with responsibility for corporate or information governance, including compliance
- Those with operational roles and responsibility for information assets and systems.
What will I learn?
- Be confident in presenting the business case for information security
- Understand the challenges and importance of managing information risk
- Understand and address the impact of legislation, regulation and information governance
- Share knowledge and build a culture of security awareness
- Gain an overview of all elements of a balanced ISMS
How will I benefit?
- Develop BCS qualified leaders within your business
- Be confident that your business has an understanding of ISMS and compliance
- Measure and remove information security threats and improve business continuity
- Build customer confidence through protected processes
- Encourage CPD and build an awareness of information security in your organisation.
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes