ISO 22301:2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Requirements
Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001 management systems. Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of the standards, key terms, definitions, and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standards to existing processes within your organization.
This fast-paced combined management training course helps you to evaluate the importance of Business Continuity and Information Security standards in securing future business success. It provides an ideal introduction to the broad topic area of Business Continuity and Information Security standards and certification.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001 Management Systems.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Recall the history and benefits of the ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards
- Identify the standards structure, including requirements and application
- Describe how the PDCA approach is incorporated within the management system standards, introducing links to clauses
- Identify and apply common similarities of the standards
- Apply and recall the process approach of management systems
- Identify the organization’s risks against the requirements of HLS
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Manage risks and opportunities, to your management systems, and thereby drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that business continuity and information security are at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain workers and customers by meeting their current and future needs better
- Detailed course notes