ISO 22301:2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Internal Auditing
An ISO 22301:2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 integrated management system allows you to monitor resilience and Information Security across all operations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system’s performance. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s performance by assessing the management system in detail.
By doing this you can be confident that your framework remains effective and compliant – helping you to continually improve the way your business operates. This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities. Take the next steps in your journey to make sure your management system stays compliant, fulfils its potential and gives you maximum benefit.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in auditing, maintaining, or supervising, of ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001 integrated management systems.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- The guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2018
- The audit requirements of ISO 22301:2019 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The application of the ISO 19011:2018 guidelines to auditing these management systems
Have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 22301 and ISO/IEC 27001 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its integrated management system
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Identify conformity, non-conformity and improvement areas within the BCMS and ISMS
- Learn how to effectively inform others about the requirements of the integrated management system
- Detailed course notes