ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Internal Auditor
For more information or to take advantage of this offer, call our training team on 0345 086 9000
Become a business continuity auditor by taking our ISO 22301 internal auditor training course.
Learn how to complete each stage of the internal audit process, by understanding the requirements of ISO 22301 within the context of an audit. You will learn how to identify areas that need improving to achieve an effective business continuity management system in line with international best practice.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to achieve and maintain ISO 22301 certification
- Those who want to improve business continuity in their organization
What will I learn?
- The scope and requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of an audit
- How to manage every stage of the audit process
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22301 internal audit
- Recommend improvements to a business continuity management system
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Confidence in maintaining ISO 22301 certification
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
- Gain customer confidence and reputation.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
*Terms & conditions
Applies to selected courses only. Discount applies to 2nd and 3rd delegates only where the booking is for the same course either a) taken on the same date/location in 2018 or b) taken on another date in 2018. All courses to be taken before 31 December 2018. Moves, changes and cancellations are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of booking. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants.