Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
Prepare for the unexpected with our Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management training course.
Help protect your organization with a basic understanding of business continuity.
ISO 22301 provides an international best practice framework for identifying potential threats, evaluating their impact and developing capability to minimize the impact of disruption.
You will learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
Secure future success with better business continuity management
- Continuity, risk, quality, IT, environmental, and health and safety managers
- Consultants and auditors who are new to ISO 22301 business continuity
- Those who want to introduce
ISO 22301 into their organization.
What will I learn?
- Understand the key concepts of business continuity
- How to introduce business continuity management to your organization
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301
- To identify critical business functions and potential disruptions.
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to protect your business ahead of disruption
- Understand how to recover business critical functions in crisis situations
- Understand what action is needed to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning your own business continuity management system.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
*Terms and conditions
Applies to selected courses in the UK only. Discount applies to second and third delegates where the booking is for the same course and taking place in 2018. All bookings must be made before 31 October. Moves, changes and cancellation are not permitted. Payment required or invoice issued at the time of bookings. No refunds. Discount does not apply to BSI re-sellers or consultants. Offer not valid for online bookings; this is a telephone exclusive offer. Call our training team on 0345 086 9000 to book. To view the exact discount per course, please click here.