Implementing an ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
Bring business continuity management best practice to your organization with our Implementing ISO 22301 training course. Learn how to establish a business continuity management system within your organization and clarify roles and responsibilities during disruption. With ISO 22301 you can identify and protect business critical functions, building resilience and capability to continue operating during unexpected events. You can minimize downtime, speed up recovery time and reassure customers with your ISO 22301 management system.
Who should attend?
Gain professional recognition for Business Continuity implementation.
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 into their organization.
What will I learn?
- Understand business continuity management best practice
- Design, plan and implement your own business continuity management system
- Create business continuity policies, objectives and processes
- Understand how to meet ISO 22301 requirements and prepare for certification.
How will I benefit?
- Protect your organization before, during and after disruptions
- Have confidence that your business continuity management system is effective
- Employee and customer confidence in achieving ISO 22301 certification
- Improved reputation with certification to an international standard
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes