Developing and Managing Business Continuity Exercises
Delivered by the Continuity Shop.
It’s imperative to business success that you take business continuity seriously and with our Developing and Managing Business Continuity Exercises Training Course, you can achieve best practice when testing business continuity management systems (BCMS).
Designed for business continuity teams, our course builds confidence and competencies around developing and managing programmes to evaluate your BCMS and putting robust crisis management measures in place. Alongside practical exercises, the tutors will guide your through a test scenario. The course is delivered by highly qualified BCM practitioners and is endorsed by the Emergency Planning Society.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity team members
- Those tasked with developing and running BCMS exercises.
“Having a business continuity plan also shows our clients that we will do everything possible to ensure that we can continue to provide a quality service whatever the situation.”
What will I learn?
- Learn how to plan and develop a BCM exercise programme
- Understand the technical and logistical aspects and what resources are required
- Grow in confidence with better management skills
- Be able to timetable, structure, lead and run an exercise
- Develop reporting skills and the ability to feedback on an exercise
- Learn how to write BCM exercise polices and gain professional recognition.
How will I benefit?
- Protect your business by testing your BCMS regularly
- Make sure all employees are involved in and understand the importance of BCM
- Be confident you have internal BCM expertise and can achieve best practice
- Build customer confidence that you are able to deliver during a crisis
- Encourage professional development and motivate employees.
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
COVID-19: Important information on classroom-based training courses
BSI is closely monitoring UK Government Advice regarding the safety of classroom-based training courses. In the event of a classroom-based course being deemed unsafe, your training booking will be automatically transferred to online delivery using our highly-interactive virtual classroom - Connected Learning Live.
If you have any questions regarding your booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 345 086 9000.