BCI Good Practise Guidelines training course
Gain an understanding of the processes required to develop, implement and maintain an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM) system, and get an in-depth look at the BCI (Business Continuity Institute) good practice guidelines.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and team members
- Risk managers
- Newcomers to business continuity
- The course is for delegates who wish to study the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines in detail so they can sit and pass the BCI certificate exam with confidence and become professional members of the BCI
What will I learn?
- Get a good understanding of BCM
- Study the BCM lifecycle
- Gain a thorough understanding of the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines
- Prepare and sit an exam - those who pass can become members of the BCI
What are the benefits?
- This course uses case studies, end of modules mock questions and also two mock BCI exams
- Prepare to sit the exam on the final afternoon
- If you pass, you can become a member of the BCI
- A copy of the BCI Good Practice Guidelines
- Course materials
- Lunch and refreshments