ISO 22301:2014 Requirements and Internal Auditing
This course combines our ISO 22301:2014 Introduction and Internal Auditor courses.
Learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
Learn how to complete each stage of the internal audit process, by understanding the requirements of ISO 22301 within the context of an audit. You will learn how to identify areas that need improving to achieve an effective business continuity management system in line with international best practice.
Who should attend?
- Continuity, risk, quality, IT, environmental, and health and safety managers
- Consultants and auditors who are new to ISO 22301 business continuity
- Those who want to introduce ISO 22301 into their organization
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to achieve and maintain ISO 22301 certification
- Those who want to improve business continuity in their organization
What will I learn?
- Understand the key concepts of business continuity
- How to introduce business continuity management to your organization
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301
- To identify critical business functions and potential disruptions
- The scope and requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of an audit
- How to manage every stage of the audit process
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22301 internal audit
- Recommend improvements to a business continuity management system
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to protect your business ahead of disruption
- Understand how to recover business critical functions in crisis situations
- Understand what action is needed to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning your own business continuity management system
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Confidence in maintaining ISO 22301 certification
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
- Gain customer confidence and reputation
- Training course notes