ISO 22000:2018 Transition training course
Are you already familiar with ISO 22000:2005 and want to find out about ISO 22000:2018? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure (HLS) for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO 22000:2018.
By attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 22000:2018 transition, as well as ISO 22000:2005 auditors who need to convert to ISO 22000:2018.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Describe the new requirements relating to context, leadership, planning, support and operation
- Explain key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Communicate specific FSMS requirement changes from ISO 22000:2005
- Identify new and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 22000:2018
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an understanding of the HLS
- See how the HLS can be used with other management system standards
- Learn how to transition from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018, using ISO 22000:2018 as the basis for changes to the standard prior to the publication in 2018
- Identify areas that need to change in your current FSMS
- Inform others about the requirements of ISO 22000:2018
- Detailed course notes
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate