Auditor Conversion ISO 14001 to ISO 20121
Get ahead in sustainability management system auditing and extend your ISO 14001 expertise to include ISO 20121. Auditing to both standards is simple with our Auditor Conversion ISO 14001 to ISO 20121 Training Course – helping you deliver successful sustainability management for events.
ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems apply to any type of business, while ISO 20121 outlines principles and requirements specific to the events industry sector. Develop your understanding to draw direct links between ISO 14001 and ISO 20121 and give your business or your clients business a head start in the certification process.
Our trainers will build on direct experience of developing both standards and related auditing protocols to help you understand ISO 20121 sustainability management all the way through to certification. We recommend you have experience of auditing environmental, quality or health and safety management systems.
Who should attend?
“Working with BSI provided additional credibility to our sustainable objectives and assistance with continual improvement.”
- Those given the responsibility of auditing against ISO 20121
- Those who want to integrate auditing to ISO 20121 with ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or OHSAS 18001
What will I learn?
- Gain an overview of the ISO 20121 standard and understand sustainability management for events
- Draw links between ISO 20121, ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and BS OHSAS 18001
- Plan, implement and manage an audit to BS 8901 standards
- Monitor and measure sustainability management events
- Lead on audit reporting and corrective action
How will I benefit?
- Achieve ISO 20121 standards with improved sustainability management for event related activities, products and services
- Benefit from auditing expertise within your organisation
- Achieve greater efficiency in overall event planning and delivery
- Build stakeholder confidence with your ISO 20121 credentials
- Build better relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course