An Introduction to the Requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 is a standard that specifies requirements for a service provider to establish, implement, maintain and improve a service management system (SMS) to fulfill agreed service requirements.
This one day course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills to enable you to appreciate and understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1. An experienced tutor explains the requirements, while a balance of classroom tutorials, hands-on exercises and open forum discussions provide the foundation upon which youcan build your experience and develop your competence.
Who should attend?
- Service management professionals
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, auditing, implementing or managing an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Management representatives
- Compliance managers
What will I learn?
- Gain knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1 to be able to explain the benefits of an SMS to others in your organization
- Enhance your ability to identify opportunities to maximize the productivity of an organization’s services through the operation of an SMS
- Understand how your organization can achieve conformance to an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
How will I benefit?
- Describe the key concepts and processes of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Provide an overview of the ISO/IEC 20000 series of standards with related terms and definitions
- Identify the common areas of a management system when integrating an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1 with other management systems such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand the route to certification
- Detailed training course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate