ISO 14001:2015 Implementing changes
Please note that you must attend either ISO 14001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes or IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition as a pre-requisite for this course.
Discover how to apply the key changes to ISO 14001:2015 and develop a transition action plan.
Are you involved in transitioning an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day 'ISO 14001:2015 Transition' course with an extra day of implementation activities. You'll learn how ISO 14001:2015 is different to ISO 14001:2004 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI