ISO 14001:2015 Implementing changes
Please note that you must attend either ISO 14001:2015 Transition - Identifying the changes or IRCA Certified ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition as a pre-requisite for this course.
Discover proven best practices to help you apply changes to the standard in your organization.
Are you involved in transitioning an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day 'ISO 14001:2015 Transition' course with an extra day of implementation activities. You'll learn how ISO 14001:2015 is different to ISO 14001:2004 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
Who should attend?
- Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI