Leadership Auditing to ISO 14001:2015 Workshop
Please note Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This half-day workshop will enable you as an auditors to develop their skills when auditing leaders. You will identify the core requirements of ISO 14001:2015 with regard to the leadership team and their commitments to environmental impact improvement.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply knowledge of the Leadership requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to prepare for and conduct audits of senior management activities.
Need to know more? We are offering a wide range of ISO 14001:2015 transition training courses to help you become an expert. View all options here >
Who should attend?
- Work within an organization with an ISO 14001:2004 management system
- Want to develop their skills for auditing leaders
What will I learn?
- To identify the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 with regard to leadership activities and commitments
- Create focused checklists to prepare for audits of member of the leadership team
- Create a list of key words and phrases to use during a leadership audit
How will I benefit?
- Understanding the leadership requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare for and conduct audits of senior management activities
- Improved skills for auditing leadership teams