ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Implementation
This training combines our ISO 14001 requirements and implementing courses. This will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the standard and the best practice methods to implement it within your organization.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the implementation of a ISO 14001:2015 management system.
What will I learn?
- What is an Environmental Management System? (EMS)
- Why an EMS is important to an organization and what are the benefits of an EMS
- The background of ISO 14001:2015
- The key concepts, principles and structure of ISO 14001
- The terms and definitions used
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 14001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective EMS
- Conduct a base line review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 14001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 14001
- The main requirements of ISO 14001
- Implement key requirements of ISO 14001
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 14001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Detailed training course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate