Implementing a Green Deal compliant Management System for Green Deal Advisor Organisations
An effective implementation of a credible and robust Management System is essential if organisations are to benefit from and participate in the Green Deal framework.
In this practical one-day course, an instructor will guide you through the implementation process by explaining the concepts underpinning the Green Deal, the specification requirements for organisations providing the Green Deal Advice Service, and best practice methods. Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, and monitor your management system, to prepare to your organisation for Green Deal certification. A series of hands-on exercises, together with take-home resources will help you to learn effectively while also providing information that can be referenced during your organisation’s implementation process
Who should attend?
Secure future success with better environmental management today
- Green Deal Advisor Organisations
- Company Directors
- Customer Service Teams
- Regulatory Managers
- Quality Managers
- Green Deal Advisors considering to become a GDAO
What will I learn?
- Identify and summarize the requirements of the Specification for organisations providing the
- Green Deal Advice Service and the Green Deal
- Outline the key concepts underpinning the Green Deal
- Create an effective Management System implementation plan
- Progress towards Green Deal Advisor Organisation certification with a Certification Body such as BSI
How will I benefit?
- An appreciation of the processes, documentation and reports used within the Green Deal Management System
- An opportunity to prepare an implementation plan for a robust and credible Green Deal Management System
- Early participation in the Green Deal
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes