Calculating your Carbon Footprint and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Calculate your organization’s carbon footprint and reduce greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) with our Calculating Your Carbon Footprint Training Course.
Taking environmental responsibility is a priority action for all industries and you can lead the way with this one-day environmental management course. Delivered by our qualified trainers, the course is designed for anyone who wants to understand how to calculate GHG – or your carbon footprint.
Understand why carbon management is so important and learn to independently verify environmental performance. You will be able to produce a carbon footprint report and share this information confidently with shareholders, customers and regulators.
Who should attend?
“The course has given me confidence.”
- Need an overview of carbon footprinting
- Want to calculate and report on their carbon footprint
- Want to develop a carbon management strategy
- Want to produce reports for certification
What will I learn?
- Understand how to report on and verify your organization’s carbon footprint
- Understand the principles of reporting and verifying GHG emissions
- Be confident in leading carbon management plans
- Share knowledge with colleagues and raise environmental awareness
- Gain professional recognition and advance CPD
How will I benefit?
- Calculate and report on your organization’s carbon footprint with confidence
- Identify and implement ways to further reduce your environmental impact
- Demonstrate your commitment to environmental management
- Take steps towards gaining environmental certification
- Motivate colleagues through CPD and knowledge sharing
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes