ISO 14001:2015 and the Lifecycle Perspective workshop
Please note Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This half-day workshop will give you an insight into the environmental lifecycle perspective of ISO 14001:2015. It will help you identify the ISO 14001:2015 requirements for the management of product and service lifecycle, including design, influence and control of internal and outsourced processes, end of life treatment to enable environmental performance improvement.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply knowledge of product and service lifecycle in relation to ISO 14001:2015 to prepare action plans to take back to your workplace.
Need to know more? We are offering a wide range of ISO 14001:2015 transition training courses to help you become an expert. View all options here >
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular
- Management system implementers who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone with a interest in environmental lifecycle perspective in relation to ISO 14001:2015
What will I learn?
- To identify the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 relating to the lifecycle perspective
- Appreciate the lifecycle perspective approach within manufacturing and service based organizations
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Enhanced knowledge of product and service lifecycle in relation to ISO 14001:2015
- Ability to prepare action plans