BS OHSAS to EMS Auditor Conversion Course 14001
Take the lead on essential environmental commitments with our in-company BS OHSAS to Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Auditor Conversion Course – taking your BS OHSAS 18001 auditing skills to new standards with ISO 14001.
Meeting environmental responsibilities gives competitive advantage – and you may need to expand your role as BS OHSAS 18001 health and safety auditor to help your business meet ISO 14001 standards. We design our training to help you make a smooth transition to EMS auditing.
Our specialist trainers share experience of both BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 – providing a practical overview of the differences. Recognise key environmental issues and identify opportunities for improvement. Understand the ISO 14001 model as well as the legal and commercial impacts of non-compliance. And build on existing skills to audit to both standards with equal levels of expertise.
Who should attend?
- Occupational health and safety auditors who want to understand BS EN ISO 14001
- Occupational health and safety professionals who want to expand their skills
“The tutor had a sound understanding of principles with good examples."
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance and structure of ISO 14001
- Gain an overview of key environmental issues and impacts
- Recognise how these can be managed effectively
- Understand the differences between BS OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Confidently plan an ISO 14001 audit and ensure legal compliance
- Extend your auditing skills and help your business meet environmental targets
How will I benefit?
- Ensure your environmental management systems are legally compliant
- Achieve and maintain the ISO 14001 environmental standard
- Gain competitive advantage and customer confidence
- Benefit from increased internal auditing expertise
- Cut costs and save time with in-company training
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training