ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Internal Auditing
This course combines our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements and Internal Auditor courses.
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) and how the standard can help your organization to better meet its environmental obligations and commitments.
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS).
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Detailed course notes
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate