Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services)
Take transactional processes to a level of excellence with our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) Training Course. Designed for transactional teams driving Lean Six Sigma activity, this international qualification equips you with the skills to make a real difference.
This course helps you understand how to apply the Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology alongside Lean problem solving techniques to save time and money and boost customer satisfaction. You can play a pivotal role in problem solving and achieving process improvements – qualified Master Black Belts will guide you through the use of key techniques, using group exercises and tutorials to ensure you learn swiftly.
Our 10-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Services) programme is delivered in two 5 day modules with one month in between. You can use this time to apply your skills within your business and consolidate Lean Six Sigma expertise on your way to professional qualification.
For guidance purposes, purchase a copy of the standards today.
Part 1 - DMAIC methodology
Part 2 - Tools and techniques
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
Who should attend?
- Those with responsibility for improving operational performance
- Those with experience of improving operational processes as part of a team
- Those with a desire to learn analytical methods for problem solving
Our training is globally recognised across 147 countries.
What will I learn?
- Get to grips with the history and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Progress your understanding to apply Lean Six Sigma tools and the DMAIC improvement model
- Learn how to establish customer needs and measure process performance
- Develop skills to use a variety of practical, graphical, and analytical techniques
- Gain confidence and a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Green Belt techniques to transactional process improvement projects
- Understand how to best apply and profit from Lean Six Sigma DMAIC based methods
- Benefit from access to one of our Master Black Belts
- Secure cost and time savings across your business
- Boost professional development along with employee and customer satisfaction.
- You will gain 80 CPD points on completing the course
- Includes Lean Six Sigma Certification at no extra cost
- Course delivered in two 5 day modules