Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing)
Complete our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) Training Course, gain certification and play a pivotal role in achieving operational excellence. Our Green Belt training is unrivalled and equips operational teams at the heart of Lean Six Sigma activity with the skills to drive real improvements.
This course helps you understand how to apply the Define Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology alongside Lean techniques to save time and money and boost customer satisfaction. Qualified Master Black Belts will guide you through key techniques using group exercises and tutorials to ensure you learn swiftly.
Our 10-day Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Manufacturing) programme is delivered in two 5 day modules with one month in between to apply your skills within your business. Gain certification and you're set to run your own projects and take part in those led by Black Belts.
For guidance purposes, purchase a copy of the standards today.
Part 1 - DMAIC methodology
Part 2 - Tools and techniques
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
Who should attend?
“Professionally presented and run, an excellent course.”
- Those with responsibility for improving operational performance
- Those with experience of improving operational processes as part of a team
- Those with a desire to learn analytical methods to problem solving
What will I learn?
- Get to grips with the history and meaning of Lean Six Sigma
- Progress your understanding to apply Lean Six Sigma tools whilst applying the DMAIC model
- Learn how to establish customer needs, measure performance and develop improvements
- Develop skills to use practical, graphical and analytical analysis techniques
- Gain confidence and a professional qualification.
How will I benefit?
- Aligned with ISO 13053 Quantitive methods in process improvement - Six Sigma standard.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma Green Belt techniques in business improvement projects in order to improve operations
- Understand how to best apply and profit from Lean DMAIC methods
- Benefit from access to one of our Master Black Belts
- Secure cost and time savings across business operations
- Boost professional development along with employee and customer satisfaction.
- You will gain 80 CPD points on completing the course
- Includes Lean Six Sigma Certification at no extra cost
- Course delivered in two 5 day modules