Lean Six Sigma Certification
Shout about your Lean Six Sigma expertise with our globally recognised Lean Six Sigma Certification and achieve a professional qualification that sets you apart as a leader in the use and application of all relevant tools.
Completing our Lean Six Sigma programmes demonstrates a level of excellence that will benefit both your business and your career. All qualified Lean Six Sigma practitioners can gain certification with proof of training, successful project completion and the required levels of knowledge. You will complete both a written and practical examination and be assessed by our Master Black Belts, gaining recognition from an internationally established certification body.
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
- Cost of certification is also included in our Black or Green Belt course fees.
- There is a £200 fee if you are required to re-sit the exam.
- For group bookings, please contact us.
We have over 100 years’ experience in developing standards and standards-based management systems and certification.
What are the levels of qualification?
You can qualify at four different levels:
Each level proves that you are qualified to deliver best practice.
How will the individual benefit?
- Be confident that you have attained a renowned Lean Six Sigma professional qualification
- Benefit your knowledge, learning from our expertise in delivering industry best practice
How will the organization benefit?
- Be able to measure and improve your Lean Six Sigma programme building better processes along the way
- Encourage professional development and motivate your staff
- Achieve recognition for individuals from a global standards body and boost customer confidence.
Certification can be performed locally or globally to give you the ability to measure the maturity of your approach to Six Sigma.
- The cost of examination, project evaluation and certification.
- Green Belt: £990 + VAT, Black Belt: £1450 + VAT