Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
Start your Six Sigma journey with our one day Introduction to Lean Six Sigma Training Course.
This course is delivered by our expert tutors and will provide you with an overview of what Six Sigma is, how it has developed, what it means to your business and how to make the DMAIC structure work for you.
No prior knowledge is required to attend this course.
Find out more about BSI's other Lean Six Sigma services.
Who should attend?
- CEOs, directors and senior managers
- Those responsible for evaluating or implementing Six Sigma.
By attending the introduction to lean six sigma training courses, you will gain 8 CPD points.
What will I learn?
- Understand the background and application of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn how to apply Six Sigma principles to different business areas
- Understand the DMAIC process and how it can improve your business
- Gain an overview of why Six Sigma works and the belt system
- Gain recognition and share knowledge
How will I benefit?
- Understand what Lean Six Sigma is and how it can impact your business
- Put into place your own Six Sigma framework and gain competitive advantage
- Make cost savings through streamlined processes
- Improve time and performance management
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Share knowledge and motivate employees.
- You will gain 8 CPD points on completing the course
- £250 voucher for further Six Sigma training