We have been helping those in the built environment since 1901. From keeping your workforce safe, to striving for greater profit and better risk prevention, our solutions support you and provide the tools to succeed and prosper long-term.
Why work with us?
- We have a passionate team of experts who will bring real value to your business
- We work with companies right across the whole supply chain so we understand the challenges you face
- We will enable you to build organizational resilience; ensuring your business grows and adapts to change
- We are often described as the link which brings supply chain partners together and reinforces best practice in order to build better projects and outcomes
Our clients – including design consultants, architects, main contractors, engineers, manufacturers, specialist contractors, facilities and asset management companies, and more - tell us that our services enable them to improve their products and services, increase their competitive edge, reduce the likelihood of mistakes, and manage their risks.
Our knowledge solutions, training, certification and software can help you overcome different hurdles at every stage – from concept through to design and construction, maintenance and decommissioning.
- If potential risks or opportunities are identified and no standard exists already, we help companies develop specifications in order to work with regulators, set an agreed level of good practice or quality or establish trust in an innovative product or service
- We help companies at their entry point into a project have the appropriate knowledge and skills to manage their risks, deliver on time and increase their competitive edge
- From project management, to protecting your workforce, to providing access to standards and embracing new technology, we have services to support you