Implementing ISO 44001 Training Course
Make it your business to deliver the benefits of collaborative working and lead excellent partnerships in your organisation.
Our expert trainers keep the course practical, giving you relevant knowledge to achieve the ISO 44001 collaborative relationship management. Your learning is based around industry best practice outlined in the standard. Find out how to challenge and innovate to get the best out of partnerships and deliver real benefits – achieve greater efficiency by sharing skills and resources and reducing cost and risk.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for developing ISO 44001 systems
- Operational managers involved in collaborative working
- Senior executives who want a better understanding of the impacts of ISO 44001
What will I learn?
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 44001 following the PDCA cycle
- Consider key concepts and requirements of ISO 44001 from an implementation perspective
- How to implement key concepts and requirements of ISO 44001
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 44001
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the background to the key requirements of ISO 44001 CBR framework
- Evaluate the level of effectiveness in current operating practice
- Identify the links to existing operating practice
- Identify the GAPS to be addressed to meet the requirements of ISO 44001
- Provide an initial benchmark of compliance
- Establish a basis for an action plan for implementation
- Assist the organisations in identifying opportunities for collaborate working
- Establish a common understanding a focus for the implementation team
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of current operating practices
- Establish a baseline report and compliance model to measure progress
- Establish action plan priorities and assign roles
- You will gain 16 CPD points on completing the course
- This course is only delivered as in-company training.
Contact our trained advisors today on +44 345 086 9000 to discuss your needs.