BS EN 9100:2018 Senior Management Transition Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s aerospace quality management system (QMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective aerospace QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of BS EN 9100:2018. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you’ll be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running BS EN 9100:2018.
What will I learn?
- Why 9100 was developed
- Overview of the main requirements in BS EN 9100:2018
- Context and line-of-sight
- Leadership and commitment
- Planning and Support
- Operation, Performance and Improvement
- Summary of Top Management involvement
- Overall process (with Top Management Involvement)
How will I benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your Aerospace QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- You will receive a certificate of attendance on completing the course
- Training course notes