BS EN 9100:2018 Internal Auditor Training Course
Learn how to audit the processes of an BS EN 9100:2018 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized BS EN 9100:2018 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on BS EN 9100:2018. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an BS EN 9100:2018 AQMS
- You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of BS EN 9100:2018, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our BS EN 9100:2018 Requirements course
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011, and the applicable elements of 9101
- Application of auditing guidelines to BS EN 9100:2018
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing the audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on BS EN 9100:2018 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a BS EN 9100:2018 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate